Learn to Restyle Vintage Quilts ( DVD ) Quilting #4328
3 exclusive projects included in this class!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Measure a classic quilt to understand the original pattern.
- Update a vintage pattern for easier construction.
- Select fabrics and colors for an updated look.
- Make a tumbling pattern without a Y-seam.
- Cut squares, triangles and diamonds with a rotary cutter and ruler.
- Make a template and cut template shapes.
- Machine applique with fusing and a blanket stitch.
- Finish restyled quilts with quilting, binding and a label.
- Make 3 vintage quilts from the instructor collection: Pinwheel Throw, Orange Peel Bed Quilt and Tumbling Blocks Runner.
DVDs are both PC and MAC compatible, as well as US television/DVD-player compatible.
Total Run Time: 2 hrs. 24 min.
#QGV01D1 - Learn to Restyle Vintage Quilts DVD